8.30.2012

Bree's Baby Blessing

This little girl decided to spit up all over Brian about ten seconds before she was going to be blessed. Brian had to take off his suit jacket and I had to borrow my sisters bright red washcloth to wrap around her while she was being blessed because she was soaked. I guess she wanted it to be a memorable experience for everyone. 

Bree was blessed with some beautiful things...
 -with a spirit of happiness that you can share with those around you, to uplift and strengthen others
-to be kind as Jesus Christ showed unconditional love to those who were discouraged and needed peace
-to have the spirit of Christ in you
-with a resolve and determination to never quit on your goals and inspirations. Never set goals without asking for help from Heavenly Father
-to always be a missionary- make it part of who you are- to bring others to the gospel
- develop a testimony of Jesus Christ, the scriptures, Joseph Smith, and the truths of the gospel
- show strength and defend Jesus Christ and the gospel- never be ashamed of the gospel
- when you are discouraged, turn to the scriptures and prayer
- Know the temple is the house of the Lord, and the only standard you accept for your family
You are blessed to have two beautiful sisters and your relationship and love for them will last through the eternities.
- Have humility to follow their example, and strength to lead
- Know your home and family will give you strength and you can give them strength

All the men who blessed Breezy Bree.
 Sadie decided she needed to spice up our picture with a Jasmine outfit.
 
 Here is Grandma A. with most of the grandkids. I think we are just missing Jaylee.
 
 This was suppose to be a four generation shot with Brian, his Mom and Grandma, but I jumped in because I love his Grandma so much :)
 The entire crew. It was so great to have so much family around. It was a wild and crazy bunch as you can see here.
Here are a few more pictures of Bree during July.
 

2 comments:

Brenda said...

Thanks for all the pix and details on the blessing. I felt like I was almost there! What a beautiful blessing for a beautiful Briella. I love the picture with Grandma holding Bree and her punky hair:)

Towne Family said...

I don't think my dad knows how to be wild and crazy. Loved all these pics though.