2.17.2013

1st Annual Stewart Family Halloween Party

 I kept finding Halloween game ideas on Pinterest and printing them out so one night we decided to have a Halloween party for FHE. We did bingo, Don't Eat Frank, Twister (not Halloween-ish, fun so fun), Bobbing for Apples, and eating donuts on a string.

 Playing twister with a two-year old is a riot. She doesn't know the rules and all of a sudden becomes very obedient as we call out, "head on red, nose on blue". Love that girl!


 Sadie always calls to be the one who spins and reads off the directions.
 Next up...bobbin for apples aka let's see how wet we can get. We got some hilarious family videos out of this activity!


Sadie made this cute shirt at preschool.
 Emmy has sort of made it a habit to crash while Sadie is at school. It is the only time of day that the house is quiet enough and nothing is going on. Can I just tell you how much I love it!

1 comment:

Brenda said...

Blogariffic! Pirate perfection! Love the pretty princesses, artsy jack o lanterns, plucky picknickers, caring cousins, racy rockettes, smiling shoppers, and Emmy looking possessed:)