It's been a great Valentine's Day, and an even greater Valentine's month for that fact. I just love these three girls and their amazing Daddy. I am blessed!
My friend Natalie came over and we did a little trade of secret pictures of us with the kids for Valentine gifts for our hubby's to have at work or wherever. It is amazing how great of smiles she got out of all of my girls, but especially Emmy. Thank you Natalie, these pictures really are priceless to me!








1 comment:
Love all these pix and am enjoying the ones you put in the nursery! We keep finding more stuff. Jeans, more socks, lunch bag, scarfs, other puzzle person! The music room and the basement were hiding lots of stuff that I forgot to check! Maybe you could put out a facebook request and see if anyone is going to Utah:)
Post a Comment