2.17.2013

So Much to Give Thanks For!

This is the third year of doing the chalkboard thanksgiving board. It is always fun to see what the girls want to put up there.
The girls helped make some cranberry fluff for the dinner that night. Most of it stayed in the bowl. Can I just say how much I loved Thanksgiving. The entire week was super laid back and Bree really only sleeps well in her crib so I got to spend a lot of quiet time at home while the girls were completely entertained with cousins.
 I love pulling out the turkey bow! It's always a fight over who gets to wear it. It's Bree's turn next year.
 We cancelled cable so watching the Thanksgiving Parade was not nearly as enjoyable to watch without being able to fastforward, but we still caught some great moments. One of them being the Cinderella musical songs being preformed (the girls love those songs!) and a nice Rockette sister moment. PS Don't mind the Christmas decor in the background. I was getting a little ancy during all of my downtown.
 All ready to go to Grandma and Papa's house for Thanksgiving.
 I can't even begin to explain how much these girls LOVE their cousins. They just barely got home from playing with them today and it is 10pm at night. Usually these girls would be crying and dying to go to sleep, but they came home feeling so loved and happy.

The entire crazy bunch. The food was of course delicious!!!

Later that week...these two came along while I took the Towne's family pictures. I sure do have cute assistants!

No comments: