I decided I'm going to start blogging from my phone and maybe I can keep up on some day to day memories. This morning I went to a class at the gym and they had an angel tree there. I had already signed Brian and Sadie up to buy presents for two people through a neighbor friend so I picked two names for Emmy and Bree that were kids the same ages as them. We went to Walmart today and they picked out of two baby dolls that blew kisses and winter coats. Bree was dying because she said she wanted a toy and that she wasn't getting anything! We don't put presents under the tree because we do "Jesus presents" and have them do service and then write what they did on a piece of paper and then put it in a tin. So she thought she was being shafted. By the end of the day when we dropped things off she was feeling much better about things. Emmy was wayyyy into the entire giving experience and was really happy that the coat she picked out for the girl matched the coat she was wearing. Emmy has such a serving, nurturing nature about herself. It took quite a few years for this side of her to emerge, but now we can see it in full force and it is pretty awesome!
No comments:
Post a Comment