This last Saturday I ran in a 5k race at Snake River Landing and Brian and the girls ran a 1 mile fun run and wow was I impressed with these little runners! Emmy ran the entire mile without stopping! She said it felt like tarantulas were crawling up and down her throat and that it was burning! Sadie said she was grabbing show along the race to eat and Brian said Bree ran the first half mile of the race without stopping! When she got to the finish line she was running in a zig zag, so I am guessing she ran more than a mile :) These theme was Santa of course and also Christmas pajamas so we all threw together what we could find. My beard was surprising a great running accessory and I could use it to stay warm when I needed it.
Sadie made a sign to hold up for me for the run and then later told me that it was for me to hold when she ran! I love that is says...."Go Ho"! Such an innocent little girl!









No comments:
Post a Comment