12.08.2015

Joyschool

Today I taught joy school and we learned about the letter K. I have always seen these contact paper crafts on Pinterest and wanted to do them so I broke down and bought the supplies from Walmart. I only had to ask three different workers and call one friend to figure out what section the contact paper was in. The kids totally loved the kite and pulled them all around the backyard with their strings and pretended they were flying.

One more cute memory from today. We do joy school for two and a half hours and that is a very long time for 3 year old so they always end up doing lots of breaks and playing. The few times I went to check on them they all four were playing baby in Rosies room and the next time I checked on them they were all clustered together in Bree's room. I just found it cute that in a home with so many toys in different areas that they all clustered together and were interacting so well.

No comments: