We have had a good time the last couple of days. I had a lot of fun. The power outage and sunburns included, this was another perfect addition to a great list of family memories we have had together. I am so happy to know that though all of our situations have changed...we are still the same family having the same special family experiences together. I am also glad that when we get together as a family, we all get together as a family.We are very lucky to have parents who will do all that they can to ensure that we continue doing things together. I know that we, or at least I, get on them for going to all of the trouble to get our family together rather than spending all of that money and energy on themselves, but I realized that I and we as their kids (and grandkids) need to count ourselves lucky for having parents who put their family as such a high priority. With our parents, everything comes second to family.
That is a good feeling. So to Mom an Dad, I want to say thanks...this wasn't the first time and I doubt it will be the last time you have managed to create lasting memories with our whole family that will never be forgotten. To everyone else (Nikki, Anjie, Devin, and the rest), thanks. I am blessed to have brothers and sisters who know the meaning of families. Families stick together and I am glad we have. So...until the next time, rest up, eat up, and thank your lucky stars for the Stewart Clan.
2 comments:
That is sweet, its nice to have a husband that recognizes those things, and expresses his thoughts. Love the picture of you two in the tube!
That looks like so much fun! I wish I had a boat...
Post a Comment