We were really bored last night around 7pm and by the pictures below I guess you can see what we decided to do. Brian took me shooting and he was hitting all of the targets we set up and I only hit the can once(but I was way excited when I did)! I know how to load a gun now which is something that anyone in a horror movie would need to know. Now I just need some target practice. We bought over 500 bullets so we are on our way.


3 comments:
Wow! So Brian owns a gun? You guys are fitting right in there in Idaho I guess! haha. just kidding. I don't know how to load a gun, but I've shot at targets before. It is pretty fun, huh?
i am jeolous that you get to live in Idaho. Have you ate at The sandwhich Tree or Scotty's?? Have you gone to a Drive-in?
Are you guys in Menan? That looks an awful lot like right down the road from where I grew up by the buttes. Next time Chase & I come to Idaho, we should all go shooting together!
Post a Comment