8.15.2007

Kel's the BEST!


I am absolutely convinced that I have the greatest wife in the world! She has been keeping this blog up for a few weeks now and has done a wonderful job.
She and I have had an amazing ride together these past couple of years and though I know we both would love to have the opportunity to make our family bigger, we have been able to become each other's forever buddy throughout everything.
Kel has been my support and literal constant companion as I always find myself sitting in the house calling for her to come be by me just so I have that feeling of not being alone. Even though I am sure it gets on her nerves, she is always willing.
I count myself one lucky guy to have such an amazing gal by my side. Cute (by cute, I mean drop dead gorgeous), funny, understanding, happy, and loving...I have found my best friend.
Kel, thanks for everything. Thanks for the walk by high-fives, hugs, action-flick dates, and for you. You have made my life. No matter what happens, I know that I have you and that will make all of the difference. I love you Sweets!

2 comments:

Kelly said...

What a sweetie!

rebecs said...

once again, such sweet words that kelly will cherish always.