those are adorable and virgian's hot!
Cute!
Those are cute cards! Baby showers are the greatest! We haven't bought any clothes yet! Oh, wait...I did buy one pair of pajamas!Oh, it was nice to see you the other day as we passed each other in Idaho Falls. What are the odds??
So stinking cute!! I am sad that I am not around for your baby shower. I am so excited for you and Brian. Have you decided on a name yet?
what cute invitations Virginai is awesome. Where's my invite ;)?
Darling! I'm so excited for you!
sooo cute! you are going to have so much fun!
Post a Comment
7 comments:
those are adorable and virgian's hot!
Cute!
Those are cute cards! Baby showers are the greatest! We haven't bought any clothes yet! Oh, wait...I did buy one pair of pajamas!
Oh, it was nice to see you the other day as we passed each other in Idaho Falls. What are the odds??
So stinking cute!! I am sad that I am not around for your baby shower. I am so excited for you and Brian. Have you decided on a name yet?
what cute invitations Virginai is awesome. Where's my invite ;)?
Darling! I'm so excited for you!
sooo cute! you are going to have so much fun!
Post a Comment