4.27.2008

The Stewart's Are Jazzed Up

We watched the game last night at Brian's parents house and it was INTENSE at the end, but the Jazz pulled through and beat the Rockets 86 - 82!! For the first half of the game I was scanning pictures such as the ones below. I have scrapped a few pages in my day and I readily admit I do not have the gift nor do I have the patience for it. Here are a few pages I made in 2003 of Brian and my dating days. I cannot believe it is already our fourth year anniversary on Tuesday...I guess time flies when you're having fun.

This is the first Jazz game we went to together in 2002...


Here is a Sunday night at my parents house...


We took lots of walks to the Botany Pond which was down the street from our apartments...


This is the magical hammock outside of Pick-Up place where we had our first kiss...ooh lala

5 comments:

Belnap Family said...

What a good looking couple!! It's fun to see pictures of the dating years. BTW we all know what it REALLY means to "take night walks down to the pond"

Rasheta Family said...

hey, love the scrap booking effects. Aren't you happy "office" is back?! I love that clip you have. Dwight is so hilarious.
Anissa

Jessica said...

Um hello cute scrapbooker! Can you please come to my house and do it for me???

Kim, Tanys, Jason and Hailey said...

Happy Anniversary!! Kim and I just celebrated our 4th year too. It goes so fast!!

tetonmark said...

no one will ever see this comment because it's on such an old post, but I had to leave one after seeing the good old hammock. Probably the busiest hammock in all of Provo. Good times.