4.06.2008

Who Says There's Nothing To Do In Idaho Falls?

Okay, I have said that a lot of times, but I guess with a little exploring there is always something fun to do. TSR off of Hitt Road is such a great place to kill a few hours and get a pretty good workout too. There is this fun game called Dance Dance Revolution where you see how good your dancing skills are. By the videos below you can see that we are amaZAZING!


We are definitely some hot mama's tearing it up on the Dance Dance Revolution game! I had my dancing coach on the sideline helping me out :)



I haven't had much experience with taking videos with my camera, but I guess I assumed since I was dealing with two men over 6 feet I should turn the camera sideways to get their whole bodies in the shot. I won't make that mistake again. This video is hilarious though...

11 comments:

Perkins said...

We are AWESOME!!!!!!! Who needs dance lessons. We are taking students. HAHAHA! Well that was a fun thing to do lets go again.

crack'n up ourselves said...

Kelly,
I didn't know you were such a dancer! Looks like you guys had fun.

Sharee said...

Looks like you had a great time! Maybe if Dave and I go there this game will send me into labor.

Belnap Family said...

Looks like fun. I love how you are being "coached" from your husbands, but when the boys "dance" they don't follow any of their advise! Funny that Kristy was trying to dance with a child in her arms...oh the life life of a mommy

Brenda said...

It's fun to check out your blog, because you always have something new.....and strange!

~Cmac~ said...

That's pretty funny about turning the camcorder sideways like that. Hey, it makes sense to me!

Jessica said...

that looks like so much fun and you look so cute!

MadMadameMim said...

How fun. My kids love to ride the go-karts there but I never thought of having a date night there.

jennybhill said...

Awesome dancing! Looks like Brian tried a little to take his own advice of using his arms :)

natalie said...

You know you can buy that game for your house. I don't think the mat is very expensive either. Sometimes I go to Noel's sister's house to do it and pretend we are exercising.

Krishele said...

Looks like a ton of fun! I suppose dancing around with a kid in each arm (like I'd have to do) just isn't feasible. :)