4.19.2008

Sisters

Last weekend we headed to Utah and had a great time eating at the Bombay House, shopping at Tai Pan Trading (the best store ever), and hanging out with family. Here is my very stylish sister Katie who is about 33 weeks along and I am 28 weeks along in this picture. Her hair always looks so cute and it once again opened my eyes to the fact that my hair is very BORING and it is time for a change!


I had my hair cutting appointment all set up for this last Friday when I found my hairstylist's dog got run over by a car (geesh~poor dog) so I am still in desperate need of getting my hair chopped and I am about ready to break down and go to the nearest dollar cuts and get it done! I like to take pictures in to show what I want my hair to look like in the end so here is what I am bringing...


...and yes this girl is from the Bachelor...yes I watch this show even though I'll be the first to admit it is pretty lame...and yes I am rooting for Noelle...

7 comments:

natalie said...

That's so fun your baby will have a cousin just a few weeks older. You are a very cute pregnant woman!
You will have to post a pic of your hair after you get it cut.

Belnap Family said...

I wish my sister lived closer, I would totally have you go to her. I guess if you are ever in Ogden...but I'm sure you don't want to wait any longer!! That is so fun that you and your sister are only 5 weeks apart! (don't tell my sis, she is still mad at me for getting preg w/out her. We were supposed to plan it together!)

Jessica said...

how cute! I love that Jocelyn has cousins the same age. It will be so fun!

Sharee said...

Look at the cute pregnant ladies. I wish that my sisters were expecting but instead they are both done having kids. Good thing Dave is one of the oldest in his family so hopefully some of our kids will have close cousins. My sisters do have two kids each that are close in age and they love to play with one another.
I admit that I have been watching the Bachelor since season 2 (It started my girls night out with some co-workers) and even though I know it is lame and predictable I still have to watch each week. I am also routing for Noelle, she is the most genuine.
I also know what you mean about the hair, mine is also very boring. I am ready for a new cut but Dave keeps telling me not to cut it off. The things I do for my husband.

m@R(! said...

I also watch the bachelor..she is my favorite too. You are so cute pregnant!

Camille said...

Love the sister shot! You and Katie are both super cute pregnant! Can't wait to meet the little ones...and hopefully yours will come a little early like Katie's do...Love it!

Kelly said...

I was just reading my post and I lied...I LOVE THE BACHELOR and it is on right now!