3.29.2008

Ode to YouTube

I haven't been on my treadmill for a long long time, but this morning I had the urge to watch Hairspray and decided I could walk while watching. (My doctor has sorta been against me working out too much during my pregnancy just to be safe) I was completely making a fool out of my self belting out the songs and dancing in the basement along with all of the music. (good thing Brian is at basketball games all morning) Anyways...Christopher Walken plays Tracy Turnblad's dad on the movie and he does such an amazing job. It reminded me of this music video I used to really like. Thank goodness for YouTube, I can find anything with the press of a key.





And then I am sure everyone has already seen this clip, but it is SO FUN I thought I would post it. It puts a big smile on my face whenever I watch it... Disclaimer: DON'T TRY THIS AT HOME...IT IS A VERY BAD IDEA


8 comments:

MadMadameMim said...

that was great, I love your sense of humor!

~Cmac~ said...

I love that treadmill music video! How do people come up with that crap?

Perkins said...

I would probably spend more time on the treadmill if it was that much fun. Daris and I sure had a laugh at this. It just proves that working out is more fun with friends.

Perkins said...

By the way, The first video; is that what you were doing Saturday morning. Looks like way more fun than what Daxton and I did.

Jessica said...

I love Christopher Walken.

Jessica said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Belnap Family said...

I've never seen either of those. Very funny. Isn't YouTube fun? I think it can be very addicting.

natalie said...

I love you tube too. And I also love watching movies on the treadmill.