Hey Kelly I'm Marianne dashwood too, unfortunatly I don't play the piano at all forte or not and I CAN NOT sing, but other than that it's pretty right on. I wonder if you fit the brutally honest part? Perhaps Brian can answer that better :). Sorry you don't love it Brian, get ready for some long years ahead once this little girl get old enough to enjoy.
Oh my gosh, Kelly are you a Jane Austen fan? I just got into it! I read Pride and Prejudice on the Cruise and now I am reading Emma. I love them. I watched Becoming Jane right before the cruise and I cried. Seriously. I didn't know anything about her before then.
5 comments:
Are you sure Brian. You know when that baby girl comes, you might have to cave in and read and watch some girlly, princess stuff.
Hey Kelly I'm Marianne dashwood too, unfortunatly I don't play the piano at all forte or not and I CAN NOT sing, but other than that it's pretty right on. I wonder if you fit the brutally honest part? Perhaps Brian can answer that better :). Sorry you don't love it Brian, get ready for some long years ahead once this little girl get old enough to enjoy.
Oh my gosh, Kelly are you a Jane Austen fan? I just got into it! I read Pride and Prejudice on the Cruise and now I am reading Emma. I love them. I watched Becoming Jane right before the cruise and I cried. Seriously. I didn't know anything about her before then.
Sorry, I never really got into it either, I hope we can still be friends! :) LOVE the header!!!!!
I'm not sure Kimberley...this is a serious offense! I will have to think about this one!
Post a Comment