3.27.2008

We Love Easter...Yes We Do

The Easter bunny brought Brian a remote control helicopter that he had fun running into the wall and ceiling Sunday morning before church. He had a permanent grin on his face the entire time.


For dinner we ate a very yummy roast that Brian's mom prepared to perfection. We also ate our favorite candy and had a nice relaxing Sunday. We really didn't take too many pictures of the Easter festivities, but I found some older Easter pictures that pretty much represent what we did.

6 comments:

Perkins said...

Daxton loves Daris' helicopter. It is so cute to watch Big Dee and Little Dee play with their toys. We do need to have Daris and Brian Fly them together. Daris said he wanted to take to the church gym. Any way have a good Day. Talk to you later.

Belnap Family said...

Those helicopters look really fun. Even for big boys...

Kimberly said...

We also have a wall hitting helicopter (maybe even two). Looks like a fun day and I'm glad ours is not the only family where adults get gifts and candy too.

Brian said...

I look like a goober

crack'n up ourselves said...

You guys are hilarious.

natalie said...

Happy Easter! Okay I am finally catching up in the blog world after being on vacation and then getting house guests the day after I got back.
I just saw your post on being pregnant. I want to know what else is happening to you and how you are losing your mind. :)
The bedding is very cute. I love the crib too!