3.01.2008

I decided this page needed to be a little more cheery...bring on the polka-dots! About two years ago I saw a picture in someone's house that I fell in love with. I looked up the artist when I got home, Pino Daeni, and everything he does is amazing! I really want to own one of his paintings one day.
To see more... http://www.pinofineart.com/show.htm

2 comments:

Belnap Family said...

I love your new layout! It's very spring-y/Easter-y! How did you change the font in your title? I tried, but can't figure it out. Those are nice paintings.

~Cmac~ said...

Pino is my favorite artist! My Aunt & Uncle who live in Rigby own two of his paintings. They purchased them before he got really popular though. I'm sure they are a fortune now - I would love to own one someday too. Oh yeah, and I love the polka dots!