I'm sure I am not the only one that goes through a period of thinking, "My hair is so boring!!!" So I decided to add to my plethora of hair frying tools and bought my second triple barrel curling iron on Tuesday. This one is great because the barrels are a lot bigger than my older one. (men don't understand this kinda stuff, so sorry to any man that reads this post and thinks it is lame...especially Brian!)


PS I tried to give my best "Blue Steel" look, but I just look like I am playing the fluffy bunny game with marshmallows stuffed in my mouth!
5 comments:
Daris loves when I do my hair with a 3 barrel curling iron. It just takes so much time. Are you at work in this picture. You look way to serious. But your hair looks good. I think I will do my hair like that soon.
Very cute. Love the blue steal. My son does a killer one. I went to high school with the model on your Revlon package! I know, that makes me really cool huh?!
gotta love the 3 barrel...except that it takes like an hour to do it to my hair.
I totally understand the need for various size hair equipment. I think it looks really good. In our family that pose would be called 'man of destiny', it's a favorite of my husbands.
Sweet 3 Barrel! I think I might need to get myself one of those. You are one hot mama!
Post a Comment