5.08.2008

Happy Graduation Devin!

Last Saturday we drove down to Logan for Brian's younger brother, Devin's graduation. He graduated in computer science from Utah State University. They have just made the big move down to Colorado Springs to work for Lockheed Martin. Way to go Devin. We are going to miss you guys!


Our nieces Anna and Madison are always a riot to hang out with...


Devin and Neesha gave us a tour of campus on Sunday, which I had never seen. We were very impressed with it's beauty and also with all of the crazy statues. I guess BYU had a crazy statue of a Indian wearing a loin clothe...what is up with that!

1 comment:

Belnap Family said...

I never even thought about all the weird statues until you said something to me! But you're right, especially up by the Art building, if I remember right. A lot has changed since I was there though. You know, since I am all old and stuff now!