5.08.2008

Sadie's Shower

What would I do without such amazing friends? It was so fun to get together with so many friends to celebrate Sadie's pending arrival! Yes, I am pretty sure our little girl's name is going to be Sadie Rose Stewart...it is so much nicer to call her by her name as opposed to just "her" or "the little girl".


I swear Kristy and Cynthia are pretty much professional party planners! Cynthia's house was decorated so cute with baby clothes lining the kitchen and Kristy's name that baby tune game was a hit. Everyone had fun guessing/sneaking answers from their neighbors papers and Kimberly Fitch kicked everyone's butt guessing the most song/artist names right.


There are so many cute pregnant woman in this ward and we are all within a few weeks of each other! I love this picture!


Sadie is already spoiled rotten! We are not going to need to buy her any outfits for a loooong time. I must also say that everyone has very good taste. All of the outfits were adorable. She also got fun hair bows, diapers, toys, bibs, a baby monitor, and a cover up for feeding. Thanks everyone! For more good reads go to
Kim Fitch and Kimberly Belnap's blogs. P.S. Big shout out to Kimberly Belnap for taking such great pictures!

11 comments:

Perkins said...

I am so glad you loved your shower. You are so sweet and we had so much fun throwing it for you. I really love doing parties with Cynthia. She truly covers every angle. I want to come over and get a closer look at all your fun stuff. I really can't wait to come play dress up with you and your little Sadie Rose.

crack'n up ourselves said...

What a fun Shower! Thanks for inviting me. Now we can't wait until Sadie comes.

Kimberly said...

I appreciate that you think I kicked everyone's butt. I kept thinking throughout the game, "I'm losing big time". It was a really fun shower and I can't wait to see your cutie in all the great clothes!

Belnap Family said...

Seriously, we cheated and didn't even win!!! What's up with that?!

natalie said...

Your shower looks so fun and your belly is getting so big and cute!

m@R(! said...

you are a cute prego~ looks like the shower was so fun... i love the babies name. So do you have a name for my baby?

MadMadameMim said...

So I've been kind of bad a checking blogs lately and apparently I missed a lot on your. I love all those pics from the river, you look so good and the stroller is so cute, love it! I wish I could have stayed for all the fun at the shower it looks like it was a big hit. I'm so glad you had a good time and I love the baby name, soooo cute!

Sharee said...

I like the travel system that you picked out. I was so glad that I got to come to your shower and felt bad that I couldn't stay longer. I am so glad that we live in such a supportive ward. I am also glad that Ryker will have some friends coming along soon. You look so cute pregnant!

Jessica said...

Oh my gosh! You have that many friends that are pregnant too???!!! How fun!!

kristen said...

kelly i LOVE the name saddie!! that's so cute! good pick.

kristen said...

sorry... "SADIE" ;)