5.29.2008

In A MMMbop We're Gone

Oh, how I LOVE long weekends! We ventured to Utah to hang out with my family and had a great time eating yummy food and watching movies in the theater room. My sister Katie just had her baby, Caleb Nicholas Bachman, so Brian and I got some hands on newborn experience and lots of playing time with her other boys Issac and Zekie. I love that they are all so close in age. It gives me an idea of what my mother went through having six kids in seven years. (I am still in awe Mom!)

On Memorial Day, Brian and I braved the Orem traffic and went shopping. We bought some baby tights, two BYU onsies, a BYU hat for Brian, and some Korean food ingredients.

Later that night we ate at the new Tucanos restaurant at Gateway in SLC. I much prefer the Provo Tucanos in the Riverbottoms, but the food was just as good. They had a new item on the
menu called the bacon covered filet minion. Brian must have ate about ten of those suckers (they are bite size pieces). We both left stuffed to the brim! I have heard lots of rumors that Tucanos is coming to Idaho Falls in Taylors Crossing, which would be just amazing!

Brian had been anticipating seeing the Indiana Jones movie for such a long time so it was great to see the excitement on his face before we went to watch it on Tuesday night. We both thought it was a really fun movie!

He seriously was even more excited though last night when we went to Albertson's and saw a deal to buy 15 Powerade's for ten bucks. When we got home he cleaned out an entire shelf specifically for his purchase. He was in a happy silly mood the rest of the night.

Hope y'all had a great weekend!


4 comments:

Sharee said...

You are getting so close to your due date. I am so excited for you and Brian to have your little Sadie. I can't wait to meet her. Sounds like you had a great weekend with your family. Dave & I miss the restaurants in the Salt Lake area. I hope that Idaho Falls gets some more good restaurants soon. You and Brian are a cute couple.

k8e said...

Wow, only 39 more days to go! You are getting so close! I can't wait for baby Sadie!!!!

Kimberly said...

I love the new header...I need to learn how to do stuff like that!

Buffy said...

Kelly,
Your blog is so cute - I really like the header - I need to take some classes from you.