5.08.2008

What A Day!

We had such a fun anniversary. Brian and I got off of work early to go out to eat at the White Water Grill/Wasabi Restaurant by the river, but didn't realize they didn't open until five. So we killed some time by walking around the river and took lotsa pictures. Here I am at 30 weeks.


The ducks were all being sprayed by the falls. It was getting a little windy out there...


Here is the lovely bouquet Brian bought for me! They really brighten up my drab office.


Being pregnant has kinda put a damper on my love for sushi! Since it was a special occasion I decided to splurge and to just find something that was cooked and not too far out there. This masterpiece is called The Crane and it was quite tasty. Pretty much everything we ordered from the Wasabi menu was divine!

After dinner we went to Wal-mart and bought the stroller we had been eyeing. I love the fabric on it! It is very bright and cheery. I think travel systems are the best!

2 comments:

Belnap Family said...

Cute stroller, I like the pattern too! Looks like a fun Anniversary. Ours is 1 day after my birthday, so I kinda get ripped off.

natalie said...

Travel systems are the best!
That lake looks pretty. What a fun place to have dinner.