1.09.2011

Christmas Parties!

What would December be like without par-TAYS?!? We went to Brian’s work party, which I have no pictures of and here I am at a party where we made something and did a gift exchanged. This was one crafty group and I came home with a cute ear warmer and some other fun stuff. Oh and I also came home with the new nickname “Muscles” which is funny because Brian likes to tell me that I am kinda a wimp. I don’t argue it either!

164878_1744724907808_1529331174_31782295_1149829_n165764_1744721347719_1529331174_31782283_6796739_n167444_1744723267767_1529331174_31782288_7408397_n

I got to host the annual Favorite Things Party this year and it was great having so many fun, cool woman at my house. Some of us crazier ones stayed up until 3am laughing and having a blast!

_DSC7197_DSC7198_DSC7199_DSC7203_DSC7204_DSC7205_DSC7207_DSC7209_DSC7210

3 comments:

Belnap Family said...

Oh man! You def. captures our "true" personalities...well some of us. I am so glad you got some cute pictures!!!! I think we should stay up until 3 again sometime soon. It was fun!

Sharee said...

Seeing all these pictures makes me want to cry. I miss you all so much! I had a wonderful time at the party, it makes me think that was probably the last time I will see some of those people. I wish I could have stayed up til 3 giggling like the good ole days.

Kelly said...

You will just have to always plan on coming each year! Of course I want to see you much more than that though!

So what camera did you end up getting and do you just LOVE it? When are you leaving for Las Vegas?