1.09.2011

A little more Christmas cheer

I was just watching the video from Christmas morning and I had to share. Sadie ran out and saw her dolly house Christmas morning and then looking really confused looked at the fireplace and said, “How’d he pull that down?” Priceless!

I was definitely just living in the moment and didn’t take nearly enough pictures of Christmas morning so I just screen captured these from the videos and that is why they don’t look the best. Still kinda fun though.

ChristmasMorning1

ChristmasMorning2

ChristmasMorning4

Santa should have brought each girl their own kazoo. He probably thought Emmy was too young for it, but she knows how to wail on that thing!

ChristmasMorning3

I bought Emmy this plaid shirt and scrawny little Sadie fit much better into it. She was working it in her high heels.

ChristmasMorning5

ChristmasMorning6

1 comment:

Us Bailey's said...

What a fun Christmas morning! Sadie is so cute! I don't even think Joel nows that Santa comes down the chimney - I guess because we don't have one!!! Glad your girls had so much fun Christmas morning!