2.03.2011

New Years/Utah

_DSC7819 copy

Just a little catching up. Here we are celebrating Christmas/NewYears at my parent’s house.

_DSC7818 copy

Erica just scooped up Emmy and kept her entertained. These girls have the best Aunties! The unicorn was telling Emmy important things when they met. These girls just snuggle up to their pillow pets. Sadie named her bumblebee Beeco. I thought it was clever.

_DSC7824

My Mom saved Christmas and bought Sadie some dress up clothes.

_DSC7832

My Mom is going to totally laugh that I put these on here because I thought her ornaments were so cool on her tree! She got a steal of a deal on them too!

_DSC7836_DSC7837 copy

We jimmy-rigged a bag to hold down the button to keep Thomas the Train going round and round in circles. Emmy thought she was a pageant winner in a parade!

_DSC7841 copy

I was looking all over for Sadie and I finally found that she had plopped herself between “the brothers” as she likes to call her cousins.

_DSC7848 copy

Just a funny pic.

_DSC7852 copy

New Years Eve we played a lot of the Wii. I can’t remember the game, but we danced a lot (Go Caleb and Zekie) and then played Beetles Rock Band until the clock struck 12.

_DSC7859

Our girls both went to bed at their regular bedtimes so we could just relax. I am sure they didn’t mind!

_DSC7863 copy

My lovely sisters!

_DSC7864 copysisWeb

Sadie rocking out. The drums are my favorite!

_DSC7874

We took Sadie to the Lehi Legacy Center and this was the first time she was freaked out at that place. The water in the big bucket that dumps over everything was so scary to her. Plus she was turning blue the second she touched the water so we didn’t end up staying too long.

DSCN1546DSCN1547

We went to a Jazz game New Years day with my Dad and I think the lady holding the camera was a little freaky looking. Or at least Brian seems a little scared of her Winking smile

DSCN1550

Our nosebleed seats, but they won and it was a great game.

DSCN1551

I thought I would just throw this on here too. This is the girls with their Great Grandma Albertson who lives up in Ashton, ID.

3 comments:

Katie said...

Ooh! I'm so glad you did a post. I've been checking and checking...even though I clearly haven't been updating my own :) I'm so glad you guys made it down once again. It was great to see you guys as all ways!

Sharee said...

Dave went to the same Jazz game on New Years Day. How funny! Looks like you had a wonderful time over the holidays. I can always count on you to keep your blog updated and I love it!

kristen said...

I was just thinking "aw the Thurman girls" at the pic with your sisters! You girls are so pretty!