Baby Power!
These are the bookmarks we made Brian for V-day!
And some candy kisses...
I tried to recreate this shot with these two cuties.
Heart Pancakes for breakfast.
Princess music card from Aunt Nikki and fam! And a lot of candy and goodies from Papa and Grandma (how did I not get pictures of that?)
Great Harvest with Sadie’s cute friend Mya.
Blast Off!
Later in the week Sadie and I made these strawberry pop tarts and as Sadie was eating them she said “Mommy, they are giving me energy!” and then she proceeded to bounce off the walls!
Sadie and I also made these chocolate suckers. This might be our new go to craft when we get bored.
We made Brian’s infamous fruit dip for a V-day party and the girls licked the beaters dry. We proceeded to put the dip on everything we could think of for the rest of the week because it was that good.
V-Party
I really try so hard to get pictures of the girls together. I am praying that it is easier when they get a little older?!?
Next post...Emmy’s Birthday! We have a one-year-old people!
5 comments:
How is the world did you get Emmy to stick her tongue out with that candy on it? Even if I tried to do that with Kaya, she'd eat the dang heart before I got a picture out of it. Very cute pics!
I meant to say "How IN the world...". I have such fat fingers for typing.
Very cute! I love the chocolate lips valentines cards! Cute idea! Can't wait to see the fun you had at Emmy's birthday! Good luck!
Very fun Valentines pix! Excellent tonque shots:)
Beater lickin' heaven~~~
Love the vday photo shoot. Well my kids are 2 1/2 & 4 1/2 and it's only slightly easier to get a picture of them together than it was when they were younger. If I am by myself I will only get one or two. It helps to have another adult around!
Post a Comment