It was an exciting night...Emmy walked about eight feet across the room. We only had to bribe her with Brian’s cellphone and a flashlight! She started walking on Sunday and is really getting the hang of it fast.
Sadie has been great with potty training. Here she is doing a wicked dance after going on the potty. (Don’t you love the wild hair?!?) She gets princess earrings and a piece of candy each time she goes. I have been finding sticky earrings all over the house, but I guess that is the price you have to pay when training a two-year-old to do such important things.
There’s been a few accidents so far. Here she is thinking her bed makes a good trampoline after I changed the pee sheets off. Silly girl!
4 comments:
Sadie's dance photo makes me inexplicably happy :)
I love the variety of pix and how you capture the personalities of the wee ones! Very fun update....and that is quite the glamour shot of Gr. Gram. Alby. She needs an 8 x 10 glossy:)
such cute pictures!! fun girls.
These pictures are great. I love the jumping on the bed picture.
Post a Comment