7.10.2011

My Latest Project...

My awesome sister Katie did a photo shoot for us while we were in Utah and I am going to get this one printed tomorrow...
and it is going right here....
This is totally a work in progress and I need some ideas from my crafty friends. HELP ME PLEASE! I have cleaned the glass and fixed things up a little since this pic.

2 comments:

Sharee said...

I just bought some old windows to do the EXACT same thing!! You and I think so much alike. I can't wait to see the finished product. As for you, you will have to wait to see my finished product until our next home. But I have been wanting to do something like this for SO long, this makes me anxious for another home.

Brenda said...

I'm glad you found some windows. They are very arsty. Loved your "June in a Nutshell." Busy summer fun!