We are pretty boring for breakfast. Usually the girls have yogurt with granola or eggs, I like to have oatmeal every morning (and I've kinda hooked Emmy on it too), and then there is Brian. Brian came up with the most delicious breakfast in the world that we like to call, "Daddy bars". It is a delicious granola bar that is tweaked just to Brian's liking.
Brian's homework is to add the recipe here....
Onto conference weekend where we all decided to try something new. I made these nasty no rise cinnamon rolls and let the girls decorate them Halloween style and then Brian took the extreme opposite route and took a recipe Auntie Barb gave us and added a lot more healthy ingredients to an already extremely healthy pancake and here are the pictures to show his creation. Everyone at least enjoyed straying from the usual breakfast rut.


1 comment:
Fun Christmas Day surprise to see a bevy of blogs I hadn't discovered! Hope you made it home safely. Your dad got in a mini fender bender on the way home from work:( Thanks for taking all the time and effort to travel down with wiggily girlz and hang out at Christmas time:)
Post a Comment