12.12.2012

Christmas Dance Recital

This is Sadie and Emmy on their first day of dance. Poor Emmy, I thought I could sneak her into the three year old class, but not only was it too full, they actually figured out from my registration information that she wasn't old enough. Every time Sadie goes to dance Emmy is devastated that she isn't going too. I am kind of trying to get her into something in January or I might do a little dance class exchange with a few of my friends that have girls the same age that need something to do too.
 
Sadie loved that everyone thought her costume looked like cotton candy! Her dance was to the song, "I'm Giving Love For Christmas," from Beauty and the Beast the Enchanted Christmas. We were just watching home videos today and I was amazed with how much Sadie had improved in just a year. She has been lucky to have such a great dance teacher named Ms. Sam. Sadie has two buddies in her class, Oakley and Brooklyn.
Recital Night
Sadie was so excited to get flowers from her Dad!
Papa and Grandma were so nice to come out and support Sadie.
I love this girl and how much confidence she has in everything she does! She is such a great example to her younger sisters.
 We didn't make it to the end of the recital. The girls were so tired!

1 comment:

Brenda said...

Sadie IS the best dancer! You can tell from the pix that she is in good dance form. Hooray for grandparents that can still smile during a dance recital:) Girls exhausted...goal completed~