My Dad started a Utah County Renaissance Festival and this was the kickoff year, so we were really excited to go down to Utah and support my Dad and see the fruits of his labor!
There were so many great activities for the kids and my girls were memorized by all of the people dressed up in such elaborate costumes.
I've always been amazed with my Dad's work ethic and how after working so hard at his job that he finds time to go after so many of his hobbies and passions.
We were introduced to glitter tattoos at the festival and have been obsessed with them ever since. I found a really cute kit on Halloween clearance and Brian just found an "As Seen On TV" kit with even more designs that the girls are getting for Christmas (I am just as excited to use them!)
My gorgeous sister, Auntie Lees in her Arwen costume. She was such a lifesaver helping me with my three girls!
I rented a fish eye lens and City Creek was just around the corner so I took my three girls and we did some window shopping/took pictures/did a lot of playing!
I pretty much fell in the love with the fish eye lens and how much I could capture with it. It just takes ordinary everyday moments and gives it a little edge.
The way little Emmy is skipping reminds me of The Grinch or something. Maybe since Christmas is only a few days away!
























1 comment:
Can I just tell you, I love the way Emmy is looking at Sadie in that last picture. Hilarious!
Post a Comment