It was super nice of my Aunts to let Brian and I go out and have some quiet time to do some things as a couple. In Portland we went for a long run along the river and it was just really nice to get out and explore. Then in Tillamook we went on two "dates". One was a hike where we started at the top of the mountain and hiked down to the beach where my Aunts were watching our girls. By the time we got back all three of the girls had fallen asleep. Nothing like a day at the beach to wipe you out!

Then we rode our bikes to the Bay Ocean Spit. There were wild blackberries along the trail and it was the most sweet smelling bike ride I've ever been on. Brian grabbed three shells for the girls. I thought it was sweet he was thinking of them.


No comments:
Post a Comment