11.12.2013

Halloween Studio Fun

The girls played dress up all during the month of October! I think I have as much fun as they do setting up and seeing what they want to be. They always end up wearing something different Halloween day. They never can decide on just one thing. I did have to do some major bribing to get Emmy into this cute costume I picked up from a garage sale over the summer. She doesn't like to take pictures so I feel like I never have as many of Emmy as the other girls.
  

 
 
 This girl is obsessed with cellphones! 
 
Sadie loves using my camera (even though it gets insanely heavy, even for me) She still managed to get a few in focus. Bree cracks me up in these!

1 comment:

Brenda said...

The girlz look so cute in their costumes and that is an awesome back drop. You have so much patience to put those tattoos on their faces. They must have felt very mysterious:) Bree's is a crack-up! The grandparents' dirt hill looks like the prettiest fluffy dirt around. I can see why the kids would want to play on it!