This is our last ISU Halloween Carnival...unless Brian decides he wants to be a forever student, which I don't see happening (thank goodness)! I love going to these things because there is a free lunch, crafts, games and we end up coming home with quite the Halloween haul!
I told the girls to get some costumes on and this is what they came up with. (Sadie's dance costumes from the last two years.) I am always happy when they want to wear those since we dropped a ton of $$ and it's nice to get some use out of them while they still fit.
Papa got a CUTE shot of the girls crafting :)
Bree got really attached to this hedgehog and lucky for us...when they were doing the drawing for all of the stuffed animals, it is the one we won! We also won a stuffed witch and a gift basket with Halloween goodies. We were on a winning streak!






No comments:
Post a Comment