Bree in her new purple swimsuit. It's nice to have a place to swim year round so when the swimsuits go on sale I can justify buying them! 

Grandma always puts together the cutest seasonal bag of goodies for the girls and even Brian and I get a bag! 

Emmy has been practicing writing her name and this is the first time she got it all on one line. Usually it is all over the page. I love that Emmy LOVES to learn! 

Here she is holding her signature and so proud!
Brian and I went to a couples Halloween party as BYU super fans and I was decorating my face while looking in the mirror and Brian just had to get a pic of my mess up! I'm a dork, what can I say :)

1 comment:
Some incredible carving with the cutest girls in IF:)
Post a Comment