On Monday we went to Christmas with the Critters at the Zoo! There was so much adorableness going on between my kids in their snowsuits and the animals in the snow. I brought the double stroller mostly for Bree, but she just wanted to run around!
The Zebra's just popped their heads out and stared at us and we stared back. Probably thinking we were crazy. Sadie wanted to know what Santa was going to be bringing the zoo animals. I probably told her the wrong answer by saying that I didn't think he visited animals. She was pretty sad until I told her the zoo keepers probably fed them something extra special on Christmas. Man these kids always have so many questions this time of year.
My pretty girls and some camel humps.
This only lasted seconds before Sadie's slide off the front and Bree fell off the side. There was a lot of crazy going on before we high tailed it to the monkey exhibit which is indoors. We stayed there awhile to warm up.
So sweet when they hold hands. Just warms my soul!
Happy girls to be out in the snow enjoying winter!










1 comment:
Christmas cuties with Christmas critters! What a lovely primary party and fun snowy zoo trip. You know that Santa is creepy if Bree doesn't even like him!
Post a Comment