12.26.2013

2013 Favorite Things & Christmas

I started this post about a year ago...heres to finishing it...Bree was sitting on the ground smelling all my scentsy scents and inspired me to write down everyone's favorite things of 2013. I wish I would have got this done in time to send out in my Christmas card, but oh well. There is always next year!

Brian -
being done with school
chuck
scully

Kelly -
(I never quite filled my part in...I'll just say Great Harvest)

Sadie -
dresses
drawing
making crafts

Emmy -
"sledding onto the snow", "to get presents", "some gold", "money"
Hot Chocolate
Kimchee and seaweed for any meal of the day

Bree -
Smelling scentsy's and lotions
climbing anything that is climbable

Christmas morning!!
 Surprise...we are going to Disneyland! Well not you Bree....sorry :(
 All finished with baths and dressed, and all but five minutes later we found Bree soaked again!
 This monkey was the hit of Christmas! Way to go Mom!

1 comment:

Brenda said...

Sooo many pictures....sooo much fun!