Just a few memories from tonight...We went to Brian's Graduate Dinner tonight, which is a party for all the MBA student's graduating this semester, and we got to meet some of his professor's and classmates. Well, Emmy likes to tell people about herself and tonight she told someone that she has a dog and a horse. I waited for it to sink in to the person that she told, and when they looked at me and said, "Wow." I smiled and let them know that they were stuffed...as in stuffed animals. She had just so much enthusiasm about it and in her eyes they are pretty much real.
I took Emmy's pictures today and the only reason she was willing is because I told her she could pick a stuffed animal to be in her pictures. Funny that she decided on her skunk. I've never met a child that loves stuffed animals more than Emmy.
One more memory...Yesterday our neighbor came over to borrow some chocolate chips (which happens to be the name of her favorite stuffed animal, but that is another story) and Emmy told her randomly that she was three and could ride without training wheels, which it has been awhile since she rode since it is so cold. She is full of great tidbits about herself! Love this girl and her joy for life!
PS Shoutout to Brian...he will get his own post soon about being done with his MBA, but he still has one more paper and two more classes until it is official! It is going to be so great to have him all to ourselves again! Great job Bri! You are pretty much the most incredible person I have ever met!



1 comment:
Funny Emmy! Love the stories:) Congrats to Brian for working so hard...and congrats to you for battling babies by yourself while Brian battles the books!
Post a Comment