2.09.2008

ABC easy as 123

I've been ABC Tagged by Camille. This should be fun. I never follow-up on tags...
A- Attached or Single? Attached to the bestest man ever!
B- Best friend? Brian has been my best friend for six whole years.
C- Cake or pie? Hot Rhubarb Pie with Ice cream. I could eat that at every meal!
D- Day of choice? Probably Sunday. I love coming back from church exhausted (primary will do that to you) and then taking a nap.
E- Essential Item? Water (I always have a bottle with me)
F- Favorite Color? According to Wikipedia... Tyrian Purple...(I'm a dork..I had to look this up on Wikipedia) http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Purple#Mulberry
G- Gummy Bears or Worms? Worms….I swear they taste different
H- Home town? Portland, OR
I- Favorite Indulgence? Besides chocolate? Peanut Buster Parfait from Dairy Queen
J- January or July? July…without a doubt. Who would put January?!?!
K- Kids? Our first child is going to be making her grand appearance in July. Wahoo!
L- Life isn't complete without? Family
M- Marriage date? April 29, 2004
N- Number of brothers and sisters? 2 brothers and 3 sisters.
O- Oranges or Apples? I like grapefruit at the moment.
P- Phobia and fears? Drowning in the ocean
Q- Quote? "I wish I could go hunt eggs." (If anyone knows what that is from...you are amazing!)
R- Reason to smile? When Brian is acting like a goofball.
S- Season of choice? Summer
T- Tag three people? Katie, Anjie, & Megan
U- Unknown fact about me? I was once in a pagent.
V- Vegetable? Yes please.
W- Worst habit? Snacking all day...I ruin my appetite whenever it's time for dinner.
X- X-ray or Ultrasound? What kinda question is this?
Y- Your favorite food? I like Rumbi's & Cafe Rio Salads.
Z- Zodiac sign? Gemini

7 comments:

Jessica said...

yummmmmmmmmmmm...cafe rio

natalie said...

That is a fun tag. I love grapefruit too. Do you have a juicer? I love fresh squeezed grapefruit juice for breakfast!

Okay on your post about decorating. You know what I did? I joined At Home America (athome.com). I worked long enough to get a bunch of free stuff for my house, and then I quit! :) I'm seriously done except painting and a few pieces of furniture.

Camille said...

I love the dogwood flowers, that's what they are right? Lovely. We hung out with Katie and Rob last night and talked about how we are so excited about the girl on the way! Keep the pink coming!

MadMadameMim said...

I loved that tag and some or your answers were great! And the quote is totally 7Brides 4 7Brothers right? I love that quote!

Suzanne said...

Very fun post Kelly. I have to admit. I have had fears of drowning in the ocean a few times. Mabye it was all those beach trips with Grammy.

Chase said...

hey,

chrisina is bummed that you haven't invited her to your blog.

I'm saying this as a surrogate.

~Cmac~ said...

Good to be back! :) I love your ABC's. I can't believe you and Brian have been married for almost 4 years. It goes by so quickly huh? I'm going to have to try that Peanut butter Parfait!