How long did you date? We dated for about a year and a half (on and off) and were engaged for four months.

How old is he? 28
Who's taller? Brian's 6'2” and I am 5'9” on a good day...I'm thinking we are going to have tall kids. Who eats more? I probably eat more food throughout the day, but Brian tries to catch up at dinnertime.
Who said I love you first? He said it first, but I said it really quick after. We talked about it later and we both had the song from Cinderella playing in our heads.... “So This is Love” Kinda corny I know!

Who can sing better? Brian sings much better!!! I tried to get the bishopric to call him to be in the choir so he would go with me. I guess that is not how it works.
Who is smarter? Brian is SO much smarter than me it is embarrassing, but I wouldn't have it any other way.
Who does the laundry? I do. Once Brian said he was going to start doing his laundry because I kept losing his socks and shrinking his shirts and I was so sad that he has never brought it up again. I actually really like doing laundry.
Who pays the bills? We both do. He pays the credit card, phone, mortgage and I pay utilities, car, and whatever else comes in the mail.
Who sleeps on the right side? When we first got married Brian slept on the right side of the bed… and then a few months down the road I sheepishly asked if I could switch him because I liked that side better. He was kind enough to humor me.
Who mows the lawn? The yard and anything that occurs outside of the house is Brian’s domain. He says I complain too much when working in the yard. I'm sure my dad would agree with him!!!
Who cooks dinner? Well it is a toss up…I would say Applebee's, Subway, and Fiesta Ole'.
Who drives? I drop him off at work and pick him up. I guess you could say I am a chauffeur. But every other time we drive anywhere else he drives. We only have one car so whatever works.Who is more stubborn? Brian is soo stubborn…I only say that because I know we are equally stubborn, but maybe if I convince Brian he is more so than he will give in more often.
Who kissed who first? He kissed me on my cheek first. I have never felt so loved!
Who proposed? Brian obviously proposed…I would never do that. Brian played "Can't Help Falling In Love With You" on the piano and serenaded me before popping the questions… I told you he can sing. Someone needs to call him to be in the choir!

Who has more friends? We have some fun couples in the ward we like to hang out with. I like to keep up ties with people “from the past” more than Brian does.
Who is more sensitive? Me, especially with me being pregnant. Thanks for putting up with me babe!
Who has more siblings? I have five siblings and Brian has three.
I tag Neesha, Anjie, and Lisa
7 comments:
Kelly I love it! You two are so cute and sweet together. I agree they should extend callings to husbands to be in the ward choir. Yeah this week is pretty packed. I had forgotten about everything that was going on. I will let you know if I need any help with the shower. Thanks!
That was such a cute post! I feel like I learned so much about you two.
That was fun to read. I hate how sensitive I got when I was pregnant. I cried over EVERYTHING. Movies, music, injustice, a crying baby. You name it, I cried.
And I never cry.
hahaha, I liked your cooking comment!!!
I'm glad someone else eats out more than cooking for their husbands too!! I think Taco Bell takes half our food budget each month! And I can only imagine if we had a Costa Vida here.....! How fun! I learned soooo much about you guys in like 10 minutes! -Kimberly
Ha, ha - we do the one car thing too! I think that once we actually have enough money to have 2 cars, I'll miss the conversation. :) You two are such a great couple - I love it that you do posts like this.
Post a Comment