Sometimes...okay most of the time, when I am trying to fall asleep I think about how I would like to decorate certain areas of my house (this puts me to sleep pretty fast). I mostly like to think about how I want to decorate the baby room, the high shelf in the living room, above the cabinets in the kitchen. I REALLY like to decorate, but it is such a costly pastime I have come to find out! I was at Target yesterday and I found so much stuff that is exactly what I want to buy...just what I had been imagining as I fall asleep, but everything was so exorbitantly priced! I guess there are cheaper places to buy things in Idaho Falls like Real Deals and Roberts, but I haven't had much luck with those store lately.
I think until I find a really amazing sale I will just have to keep day dreaming about the perfectly designed interior I want to some day achieve.
3 comments:
Oh yes, decorating is fun but so expensive. One day....
Judging by the lovely interior of your house I would have to say that decorating is much lower on my husbands list, but then I do have three little children which prohibit most kids of decorating anyway. Someday I hope to ahve a perfectly decorated house too. We can all dream together :).
Nursery is coming along...slowly but surely. We have the crib, the dresser, and rocker. I have my last shower this Saturday. So after that I can get everything else I need! I'll send pictures once I get things in order. No guarentees on anything special though! :o) How are you feeling?
Post a Comment