I LOVE YOU BRIAN!!!
Name: Brian Howard Stewart
Birthday: February 12, 1980 - Brian is the big 28 today!!!
Height: 6'2"
Mission: Seoul, Korea
College: Brigham Young University
Major: Computer Science
Work: Nitro Security
Job Title: Software Engineer
Favorite Team: Utah Jazz (that is pretty obvious if you read this blog)
Favorite Player: John Stockton
Musician: Josh Groban
Jobs:
1. Newspaper Carrier for The Post Register
2. Sweeper at Idaho Steele
3. Go-Kart track bouncer
4. Korean Tutor while at BYU
5. Ancestry.com con-artist
6. Kelly's Editor for her newspaper/magazine articles
Movies He Could Watch Over and Over:
1. Lord of the Rings Trilogy
2. Friends (okay, not a movie but he likes it)
3. The Bourne Ultimatum
4. Indiana Jones Trilogy
Four Places He's Lived:
1. Idaho Falls, Idaho
2. Seoul, Korea
3. Provo, Utah
4. Orem, Utah
TV Shows He Loves:
1. 24
2. Heroes
3. Lost
4. MacGyver
5. Wings
6. Everybody Loves Raymond
Four Places He's Been on Vacation:
1. Oahu, Hawaii
2. Florida
3. Yellowstone
4. Disneyland, CA & Disneyworld, FL (these are the happiest places on earth for Brian)
Web Sites He Visits Daily
1. Movies.com
2. ESPN.com (He's gotta know the scores)
3. Foxnews.com
4. Google News
Brian's Favorite Food
1. Dairy Queen Soft Serve
2. Kimchi
3. Steak
4. Grapple Juice (a mix of apple and grape)
5. Mi Casa (Plum Loco) Nachos
Things I Love About Brian:
1. Brian is a really funny guy. He always knows how to make his family, friends and me bust up laughing.
2. Brian is a great provider. He is very money savvy and is good about planning for out future together.
3. Brian is very optimistic and can always find the brighter side of any situation.
4. Brian is spontaneous. He is always up for a fun adventure!
5. Brian is very kind and Christ like to those around him. He is a very good example for me!!!
6. Brian has so many skills as Napoleon Dynamite would put it. He has computer hacking skills, car skills, house skills, family skills, and numb chuck skills. He is the complete package!!!
5 comments:
Happy Birthday Brian! Geez, after that list I feel like I practically know you! :) Fox News is something I read every day too. If you like Fox News, you might like www.drudgereport.com too. I hope your birthday was fantastic!
Happy Birthday!
Wow, I have no idea which websites Noel visits daily nor which movies he could watch over and over.
Kelly I am glad the BTS cake turned out. I hope Brian had a very Happy Birthday! I also hope you two have a happy Valentines Day! Yes I think we are going to go see 27 dresses next week. What day works for you?
Happy Birthday Brian and Happy Valentines Day to both of you, I hope it is a good one. Did he actually get two pups for his birthday? Can I just say you are brave if that is so but they look sooo cute!
Tiffany - We got those two puppies last summer and then returned them the same day...big mistake to get them..but they were cute! That was the only picture I had on my thumb drive at work so I was limited on pictures to post. We are going to get some puppies this summer when we get the fence finished.
Post a Comment