2.07.2008

The hunter and the farmer...

A lawyer was hunting one day and shot a duck. The duck fell behind a fence, so the lawyer climbed the fence to get it. When he did, the land owner, an old farmer, happened by.

"What do you think you are doing, trespassing on my land ?" asked the farmer.

"I shot a duck, and I'm going to collect it. I'll be gone in a minute."

"I don't think so," said the farmer. "The duck landed on my property, so it's mine."

"Listen," said the lawyer. "Maybe you don't understand. I'm a famous trial lawyer and I sue people for a living. Under the law, that duck is rightfully mine. If you don't let me get it, I'll sue you for every dime you are worth."

"Well, I ain't from the city" said the farmer. "Out here we go by the three kick rule."

"I don't know what you are talking about," replied the lawyer.

"I kick you as hard as I want three times, then you get to kick me three times, and it goes on, until someone gives. Winner gets the duck."

After looking at the old, frail farmer, the lawyer agrees.

The farmer immediately plants the toe of his size 12 boot
into the knee of the lawyer, who shrieks in pain. Then the farmer quickly follows up with a kick in the groin, which rapidly drops the lawyer to the ground. The farmer then kicks him once more time in the face for good measure. Several minutes later, the lawyer struggles to his feet.

"OK," he gasps, "it's my turn."

"Nah," responded the farmer, "You can have the duck."

2 comments:

Kelly said...

That is some Thurman humor if you ask me!!!

MadMadameMim said...

Brian's post are so funny, I wish I could get Billy to Blog.