6.05.2008

Back In the Saddle Again

It has been over a year since I have written an article for the Idaho Falls Magazine and I just spoke with the editor yesterday and I am getting ready to start contributing again! I get really excited when I am first assigned the article, when I do the interviews and when I see the story published. All of the other in-between stuff feels like I am back in college writing papers (which is not too bad, especially when I have such a smart guy reading over everything I submit- thanks Brian), but I am really excited to do this! I am in the midst of brainstorming local health related and business related article topics. Anyone have a story idea for me?

5 comments:

Perkins said...

I wish I could write. I know it is hard to believe but I am always at a loss for words. Good luck I will let you know if I have any ideas for you.

Kimberly said...

I'm with Kristy. I always think I have these great and profound ideas but they never come across in writing. I'm excited to read your article and I'll keep my ears open at the hospital for health stuff.

Brenda said...

I like TRUE stories that the author has gone through. I would do an infertility story, or something that you have experienced that makes you want to share it. I'm always willing to listen to John Walsh or Nancy Grace...even when they get crazy because I know that they have experienced HELL!

Kim, Tanys, Jason and Hailey said...

I did my internship with Harris Publishing!! I worked with Brady Kay on the boat magazines. I really enjoyed it and had a great time while I was there. Good for you!

The Taggarts said...

What a great opportunity! You are so talented. I'm trying to think of ideas for you...of course all that comes to mind from a business standpoint is real estate. I'll keep thinking.