I completely agree! I think I over did it a bit when Bryn was little. I got tons of cute stuff for her and then when she was 7 or 8 months old I realized none of it fit or I didn't use it anymore. I have learned to just buy one now... :)
And this is why people always say my little girl is dressed so cute. Cause there is just so much great stuff out there to choose from. But to echo 'natalie' don't over buy cause it can be really sad to realize they only wore that supper cute outfit once and grew out of it. Try to restrain yourself as hard as it may be.
8 comments:
It's so true, but it is so fun to buy baby things! I love the ribbons and hair accessories!
girls are just way to fun to shop for...i have to limit myself all the time.
I completely agree! I think I over did it a bit when Bryn was little. I got tons of cute stuff for her and then when she was 7 or 8 months old I realized none of it fit or I didn't use it anymore. I have learned to just buy one now... :)
And this is why people always say my little girl is dressed so cute. Cause there is just so much great stuff out there to choose from. But to echo 'natalie' don't over buy cause it can be really sad to realize they only wore that supper cute outfit once and grew out of it. Try to restrain yourself as hard as it may be.
I really like your blog background. Very cute. How is Brian doing with all the pink?
I think pink is becoming his new favorite color. I have gotten away with buying pink stuff for everything except the stroller and swing.
looks like you are shopping at the stardust sweeper? That is the cutest baby boutique! If i had a baby, i would go broke from shopping there!
Ooooo, I hope I have a girl too! :) You're getting pretty close to delivery time huh? I can't wait to see that cute baby!
Post a Comment