now it's here, now it's here...bringing lots of joy and cheer...lalalalala
Have you ever heard that lovely tune? I changed the words a little, but at least I know my brothers and sisters have heard it.
We celebrated Father's Day a little early this year due to the Internet and credit card statements being available at the click of a button. (This makes surprises hard to do!) This last Wednesday I told Brian that the photography blog I am reading said I needed to take pictures everyday to improve my skills. I said that he was going to be my subject and he was going to fold the three loads of laundry while I tried some new features on my camera (pretty slick move on my part and the clothes were folded in the process).
Underneath this load of laundry was a pretty fun surprise!
Have you ever heard that lovely tune? I changed the words a little, but at least I know my brothers and sisters have heard it.
We celebrated Father's Day a little early this year due to the Internet and credit card statements being available at the click of a button. (This makes surprises hard to do!) This last Wednesday I told Brian that the photography blog I am reading said I needed to take pictures everyday to improve my skills. I said that he was going to be my subject and he was going to fold the three loads of laundry while I tried some new features on my camera (pretty slick move on my part and the clothes were folded in the process).
Underneath this load of laundry was a pretty fun surprise!
(click on the pic to make it bigger)
I don't think he will ever say no to chores again!
5 comments:
Nice work Kelly! I think giving Father day gifts early help to prolong the holiday, instead of it just being one day...it becomes a couple!! Brian looks really surprised. Nice photos too!!
At least he lets you take pictures of him! Nice work! :) Only a few weeks left until you guys really are parents. How exciting!
What a fun way to surprise him. Happy Fathers Day!
cute idea!
So cute - what a good wife you are!
Post a Comment