I guess I've got somewhat of an eye for photography (heh, heh). I took this picture of Kelly on our anniversary and a guy from work (big photog guy) took it and ran some filters on it. I thought it turned out really good. Anyway, I just wanted to show off my smokin' hot wife (even at being 30 weeks pregnant...amazing!)
7 comments:
I totally agree. She's beautiful.
That is a great picture! Kelly you carry your baby and pregnancy so well - you look great!!
You do have a beautiful wife. Way to Kelly for staying so cute through your whole pregnancy!!
You are all WAY too nice! This post has got me extremely embarrassed...I think it is time to turn the table on Brian and what a hunk of a man he is!
You look so good!!! Times a tickin. You're almost there!
She is hot! Great picture. I love all the colors.
your wife is WAY hot!! It should be illegal to look that good and be pregnant
Post a Comment