These pictures are so sweet! Really cute.
Okay, Kelly. I'm going to make a trip up there just so you can spend the day teaching me how you put all those cute sayings on your pics.
so sweet
THese are such cute pics! I love getting on your blog just to see what you do with your DS!
Sadie may be upstaging you but it's fun to see your sassy new bangs!
cute! I wish I knew how to digital scrapbook!
I love your cute new pictures. Those sayings are so adorable! it looks like you are having tons of fun with little Sadie! :)
i LOVE your pictures..the one of you kissing her is perfet.
So cute! YOu are so creative with your pictures.
What kind of lining did the shoe have? I'm just trying to remember. :) I wish you guys lived closer, I would totally swap you for some pictures, you are an awesome photographer.
Wow, Sadie is so alert and is definitely going to be one popular gal. Cute pics!
Post a Comment
11 comments:
These pictures are so sweet! Really cute.
Okay, Kelly. I'm going to make a trip up there just so you can spend the day teaching me how you put all those cute sayings on your pics.
so sweet
THese are such cute pics! I love getting on your blog just to see what you do with your DS!
Sadie may be upstaging you but it's fun to see your sassy new bangs!
cute! I wish I knew how to digital scrapbook!
I love your cute new pictures. Those sayings are so adorable! it looks like you are having tons of fun with little Sadie! :)
i LOVE your pictures..the one of you kissing her is perfet.
So cute! YOu are so creative with your pictures.
What kind of lining did the shoe have? I'm just trying to remember. :) I wish you guys lived closer, I would totally swap you for some pictures, you are an awesome photographer.
Wow, Sadie is so alert and is definitely going to be one popular gal. Cute pics!
Post a Comment