1.21.2009

Here Comes The Sun

Too bad it is only January because we are so ready for the sun!

5 comments:

Towne Family said...

Cute! Cute! Cute! So is she propped up or does she sit on her own now? I would love to know how you put text on your pictures. Enjoy the cold! :)

Meliss said...

This is the cutest picture- you can't not smile when you look at her face! It must be so great to me a mom.

Brenda said...

Sadie is already such a poser!

MadMadameMim said...

so cute! I love that you have a suit for her. I hope you have reason to use it now cause it doesn't look like it will fit in another six months when it is warm enough to swim here.

AmberLou said...

Sadie looks so cute in her suit! Have you ever been to Green Canyon to go swimming?... I bet Sadie would love it there! I absolutely love this picture. Hey, could you email me that website for digital scrapbooking that you were talking about. I would appreciate it a ton! Thanks.